Join Our Team
We operate out of modern offices in Auckland and Tauranga, our head office. Tauranga is one of New Zealand’s most desirable and fastest growing areas. We currently employ a team of professional engineers, CAD draughtspersons and office support staff totaling more than 20 staff. The offices are well appointed, with fully networked computer facilities for analysis, draughting and general office duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- A minimum of six years of structural engineering experience
- Chartered (or close to)
- The ability to ensure projects meet our quality standards
- The ability to build positive working relationships
- The ability to manage large projects
- The potential to move into a directorship within the foreseeable future is available for the right candidate.
We are a privately owned Structural Engineering Consultancy. All our team members are employed on an hourly rate. Workstations are accessible remotely so we can work from home when we choose. Our office is generally closed for three weeks over the Christmas and New Year holiday period.
Due to increasing workload, we are looking to fill the following positions: